Communications Broadcast & Multimedia Production Coordinator
- Job Class: Managerial and Professional
- Job ID Number: 7439
- Department: Office of Communications and Marketing
- Location: The Graduate Center
- Closing Date: APR 2, 2013
Campus Specific Information
Reporting to the Web Content Manager, the Broadcast and Multimedia Production Coordinator (aHEO) will work within the Communications and Marketing team and across constituent areas to advance the reputation and presence of the GC across social media platforms and contribute to the creation and dissemination of internal communications within the GC community.
- Working with other members of the Communications and Marketing team, coordinates the GC's social media channels and troubleshoots where necessary.
- Assists in management of GC YouTube channel to ensure a robust GC presence on YouTube.
- Serves as Communications and Marketing's Digital Signage primary content owner. Posts submissions for rotation on the signage system; maintains relationships with constituent groups who provide content.
- Manages Kentico calendar submissions for placement on the GC calendar and digital signage; liaisons with constituent groups in management of the digital calendar.
- Contributes as writer for assignments as time and workload allow.
- Supports the creation and maintenance of multimedia communications.
- Collaborates with internal and external personnel to develop multimedia concepts to communicate key messages
- Creates content utilizing one or more types of media (e.g., photography, video, audio, and web technologies)
- Coordinates pre-production, production and post-production activities
- Designs, edits, and uploads content to internal and external sites and programs
- Maintains archives, materials, and project documentation
- Performs related duties as assigned
- Bachelor's degree required
- Experienced in all forms of social media and related fields
- Demonstrated familiarity with range of web technologies (digital media formats, social media, video and still images) and digital communications
- Demonstrated knowledge of MLA or Chicago style guides desired
- History of project management skills; demonstrated capacity to manage multiple tasks and work with various teams collaboratively
- Demonstrated judgment in adherence to institutional goals, standards and GC visual identity guidelines
Commensurate with qualifications and experience
How To Apply
An Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action/IRCA/Americans with Disabilities Act Employer.
The Graduate Center complies with the Clery Act and copies of its annual report on security policies and statistics are available in its Security Office.