Show The Graduate Center Menu



Master's Degree

You may apply for an "enroute MA" in CRJ from John Jay College once you pass all three sections of the Comp and have 45 credits. Please note that no transfer credits can be used for the purpose of securing an enroute MA.

The appropriate form to request the enroute MA can be picked up in the Administrative office of the CRJ PhD Program - John Jay College.

If you were admitted with an MA, you may move to Level II once you pass all three comps and have completed 45 credits (whether earned here or a combination of earned and transfer credit). You need to fill out a form asking for graduate credits to be transfered.