Associate Professor of English, Lehman College
Degrees/Diplomas: Ph.D., SUNY Stony Brook in English
Campus Affiliation: Lehman College
Research Interests: Composition and Rhetoric, especially the relationship of writing to epistemological and cultural theory, history of English studies in America.
Theory Group Field Specialization: Composition Theory and Rhetoric|Literary History, Criticism, and Theory
• Reunion: Writing, Teaching and Other Complex Connections
• “Composition and the Collaboration of All Things”
Journal of Advanced Composition (JAC): Fothcoming, Spring 2012.
• “The Post-Paradigm Academy?” The Society for Critical Exchange: Published Proceedings of the MLA (Jan 2008):
• “Present Process: The Composition of Change”
Journal of Basic Writing 24.2 (Dec 2005): 30-51.
• “The Next Stage is a System: WAC and the New Knowledge Society”
Across the Disciplines (Dec 12 2004):
• “Writing the Discipline: A History of a Genre”
College English 65.5 (May 2003): 526-40.