Position: Associate Professor and Co-Program Director
Campus Affiliation: CUNY Graduate Center|Hunter College
Degrees/Diplomas: Ph.D. - Pathokinesiology, New York University, 1987
Research Interests: Neurological Rehabilitation, Clinical Neurology
Primary Teaching Areas:
- Therapeutic Exercise
- Clinical Neurology
- Neurological Rehabilitation
- Diagnostic Electromyography
- Babyar SR, Krasilovsky G. (2006). Pattern 4C: Muscle Performance. In E. Rosen, S. Rusnak Smith (Eds). Musculoskeletal Essentials. Thorofare, NJ: Slack. 2006.
- Krasilovsky G. (2006) Biofeedback. In: Hecox B, Weisberg J, and Mehreteab T. Eds. Krasilovsky G and Holland T. Contributing eds. Physical Agents, 2nd Ed., Upper Saddle River, NJ: Prentice Hall.
- Babyar SR, Rosen E, Macht Sliwinski M, Krasilovsky G, Holland T, and Lipovac M. 2003. Physical Therapy Student's Self-Reports of Development of Clinical Reasoning: A Preliminary Study. Journal of Allied Health, 32:227-239.
- BA - Education, University of Missouri, 1971
- Certificate - Physical Therapy, New York University, 1973
- MA - Pathokinesiology, New York University, 1977
- Ph.D. - Pathokinesiology, New York University, 1987