Primary Teaching Areas:
Kinesiology, Electrotherapy, Wound Prevention and Care, Foundations of Patient Care, Prosthetics and Orthotics
- Holland T. Instructor's Manual for Integrating Physical Agents in Rehabilitation. Upper Saddle River, NJ Prentice Hall, 2006
- Holland T (2006). Marked improvement: physical modalities. Advance Rehabilitation 15: 53-58.
- Holland D, Holland T (2006). Taking a stand: assisted standing therapy. Rehab Management 19:44-49.
- Mehreteab TA, Holland T. Effect of electrical stimulation on nerve and muscle. In: Hecox B, Mehreteab TA, Weisberg J, eds. Integrating Physical Agents in Rehabilitation. 2nd edition Upper Saddle River, NJ: Prentice Hall, 2006.
- Holland T. (2002) Utilizing the ankle brachial index in clinical practice. Ostomy Wound Management 48:38-49.
Works in Progress:
The effects of posture on ankle brachial pressure The benefits of assisted standing therapy in stroke rehabilitation
- NYU: BS (1981)
- NYU: MA (1986)
- NYU: PhD (1999)