Special Requirements for Admission
- A Bachelor’s degree from an accredited college or university or its equivalent
- A transcript of all college and graduate work if applicable
- Two letters of recommendation
- The Graduate Record Exam (GRE) General Test is Optional
- Test of English as a Foreign Language (TOEFL) (Required from international students who are non-native English speakers)
- A writing sample (5-10 pages of a research or analytical paper)---The writing sample can be sent electronically to the Office of Admissions: Admissions@gc.cuny.edu.
November 1 for spring admissions
January 15 for fall priority admissions
April 1 for fall final admissions
Applicants whose documents are complete and uploaded before the deadline, then the Admissions Committee will review his/her dossier.
General Requirements for Admission
To obtain general information and an application, e-mail The CUNY Graduate Center Office of Admissions or contact:
The Office of Admissions,
The CUNY Graduate Center,
365 Fifth Avenue,
New York, NY 10016.
The application is also now available online.
To schedule a visit, please email:
Katherine C. Wilson, Ph.D
The Graduate Center Room 6304.24
City University of New York (CUNY)
365 Fifth Avenue (at 34th Street)
New York, NY 10016
Once you reach the building the following directions will help you find the MA-MES space (6304.24)
1) Take the elevator to the 6th floor.
2) Get out on the side where there are computer monitors.
3) Make a left, go through the door that says Psychology.
4) Take the 2nd hallway to the right.
5) MEMEAC is at the end of that hallway.
|To hear more about the program from a recent graduate, please contact our student liaison, Dean Schafer (class of 2016) at firstname.lastname@example.org