Digital Signage: Templates
The Graduate Center's digital signage system is designed to highlight daily events as well as provide an internal communication platform to promote GC events and announcements central to our institutional purpose.
The content displayed on the screens is drawn from two sources:
- The GC website Calendar which automatically feeds the events listing; and
- "Flyers" created from PowerPoint slides, using the GC flyer templates at right. Developed by GC constituencies, the flyers are submitted to various content managers for placement in rotation on the digital screens.
Flyer content falls into three categories:
- Promotion of GC events held within the GC building
- Academic or faculty announcements/reminders
- Announcements of academic events for the GC community held on other CUNY campuses
The flyers can be created by the GC community only, and submissions must follow branding guidelines for the Graduate Center: The preferred nomenclature for the Graduate Center is "The Graduate Center, CUNY," but not "CUNY Graduate Center." Additional digital screen details and content owners' contact information are noted in the directory below: