GC Website Redesign Project
The Graduate Center of the City University of New York (CUNY) is working to modernize and optimize its website to further the strategic goals of the institution as detailed in Building for the Future: The Graduate Center Strategic Plan 2017-2022.
The project is being led by the Office of Communications and Marketing, and will be conducted in partnership with a web design/development firm with expertise in higher education.
The Key Objectives of this project are:
- to enhance The Graduate Center’s reputation through a sophisticated, visually-engaging website that showcases our serious academic programs and pioneering research, is accessible to all (mobile-responsive and ADA-compliant) and supports the goals of The Graduate Center strategic plan.
- to provide functionality and transparency for internal processes and operations for the GC community, including current existing website functionality and desired functionality.
Messages to the Community
December 4, 2019
Dear Graduate Center Community,
We hope that you can join us for a series of open meetings/listening sessions about the redesign of The Graduate Center’s website. All students, faculty, and staff are encouraged to come learn more about this project and share their thoughts.
All meetings will be held on Monday, December 16, in the Skylight Room on the 9th floor.
Times are as follows:
- 9:30 a.m.–10:30 a.m. – Staff Session
- 11:00 a.m.–12:00 p.m. – Faculty Session
- 1:00 p.m.–2:00 p.m. – Student Session
We encourage you to attend the session designated for your role at The Graduate Center, but you are welcome to participate in any session that fits your schedule.
We look forward to seeing you and thank you for taking the time to learn about this project, share your voices, and help us create a website that serves our community.
Office of Communications and Marketing