OLD Academic Initiatives and Strategic Innovation
The Office of Academic Initiatives and Strategic Innovation’s mission is to provide leadership for innovative program development through collaborative partnerships, detailed research, exceptional support services, and utilization of best practices.
CREATIVE COMMUNITY ENGAGEMENT
The Office of Academic Initiatives and Strategic Innovation works collaboratively with administration, faculty, staff, and students to promote ideas to advance academic innovation, optimize new program development processes, and promote innovative initiatives of The Graduate Center’s academic programs, centers, and institutes.
- To create & nurture partnerships within and around the The Graduate Center; while actively seeking to foster creative engagement among faculty, staff, and students.
- To provide leadership and lend support to current programs and help to develop new programs; ultimately to expand the reach of The Graduate Center to larger numbers of the public and students, for those who seek to access The Graduate Center’s intellectual strengths.
- To improve processes and eliminate barriers in order to create new and support existing degree and non-degree, non-credit programs.
- To encourage existing relationships and forge new global partnerships to expand The Graduate Center’s intellectual reach.
- To continue to provide leadership for the CUNY Baccalaureate program, CUNY’s unique University-wide individualized degree program
VISIONS COME TO LIFE
PAST AND CURRENT EVENTS