Nursing Doctorate Alumni Association Annual Research Day 2019
MAR 29, 2019 | 2:00 PM TO 5:00 PM
The Graduate Center
365 Fifth Avenue
March 29, 2019: 2:00 PM-5:00 PM
Call for Poster Abstract Submissions
Submission Deadline: January 20, 2019
Research Day: March 29, 2019, 2-5pm; Room 9205-9207
Keynote Speaker: Paul Quinn, PhD, CNM, RN-BC, NEA-BC, CEN, CCRN
Poster abstracts are being accepted for the 2019 Graduate Center Nursing Doctorate Research Day.
Categories: Topics must be related to:
- Research: original research or replication studies (generating new generalizable knowledge)
- Quality improvement (monitoring/evaluating care processes and outcomes)
- Evidence-based practice (translating knowledge to practice; implementing best practices)
- Practice-based nursing research (including management or education)
Abstracts will be reviewed on scientific merit, clinical relevance and clarity.
To submit, Click here
- Abstract word limit: Submissions are limited to 250 words. The 250-word limit does not include the title, headers, author names, and affiliations.
- Format abstract headers according to research poster category:
- Research: Introduction, Method, Results, and Discussion.
- Quality Improvement: Problem, Aim, Methods, and Outcomes.
- Evidence-Based Practice: EBP or PICOT Question, Method of Appraisal, and Findings.
: January 20, 2019
All accepted poster presenters will be notified by February 15, 2019