The U.S. Job and Internship Search for International Students: What is Different?
NOV 18, 2019 | 10:00 AM TO 11:30 AM
International Education Week Flyer 2019
The Graduate Center
365 Fifth Avenue
November 18, 2019: 10:00 AM-11:30 AM
Office of International Students
Are you an international student interested in finding a job or internship in the United States?
Are you uncertain of how to navigate the job search process in the United States?
The job search process here is most likely very different from your home country so attend this workshop to gain the job search skills necessary to land a job in the U.S.!
During the workshop you will learn how to:
- Look for internships and jobs in the United States
- Write strong cover letters and resumes that get noticed by employers
- Build your professional network
- Understand U.S. workplace culture
- Practice job interview techniques
Sponsored by the Office of Career Planning and Professional Development.
Space is limited for this event. Please RSVP.