IT Alert: IT Shutdown Day on Sunday, January 13, 2019
- All News
- IT Alert: IT Shutdown Day on Sunday, January 13, 2019
This is a reminder that Sunday, January 13th is IT’s semiannual shutdown day.
The shutdown allows us to accomplish significant maintenance of our IT Infrastructure.
The following is a list of services that will be impacted:
- Network upgrades will cause service interruptions between 8:00 am and 4:00 pm.
- Internet connectivity services will be interrupted/inaccessible internally and externally
- Access to CUNY Central/CUNYFirst and other services will be inaccessible internally
- Interruption to - File services, Servers, Websites, SharePoint, S: Drive
- Web service for the following sites: commons.gc.cuny.edu (Academic Commons), library.gc.cuny.edu (GC Library) , ws.gc.cuny.edu (Web Services), cunyba.gc.cuny.edu (CUNY BA site), redmine.gc.cuny.edu, teleplaza.gc.cuny.edu, asrc.gc.cuny.edu and their associated sub-domains and external domains
We apologize for any inconvenience and thank you for your cooperation. Please contact ITServices@gc.cuny.edu if you have any questions.
Submitted on: JAN 9, 2019