Census 2020 Response Rate Analysis: Weeks 14 15 and 16
Mapping "Self-Response" for a Fair and Accurate 2020 Census (Weeks 14, 15, and 16)
Prepared July 10, 2020
WEEKS 14, 15, and 16 (June 19 - July 9)
Slides from this presentation are displayed below. The link to a PDF version of the presentation is available in the Summary Materials section above.
- Modest nationwide response rate increases since June 19 but notable state and local increases;
- Details on states, counties, tracts, etc that have met or surpassed their final 2010 response rates;
- Summary updates on the latest response rate trends for:
- Internet First vs Internet Choice tracts
- Tracts by plurality race/Hispanic origin
- Tracts with lowest response rates nationwide compared with highest rates; and
- CUNY Map updates: NRFU soft launch; new features for online trendline visualization.
HTC 2020 map news
Links to analyses from prior weeks:
For more information, contact:
Center for Urban Research
at the Graduate Center, City University of New York
All work and materials are supported by a grant from the 2020 Census Project
and developed in partnership with the Leadership Conference Education Fund.