Census 2020 Response Rate Analysis: Weeks 19 and 20
Mapping "Self-Response" for a Fair and Accurate 2020 Census (Weeks 19 and 20)
Prepared August 7, 2020
WEEKS 19 and 20 (July 24 - August 6)
Slides from this presentation are displayed below. The link to a PDF version of the presentation is available in the Summary Materials section above.
- Selected recent local response rate increases in areas of targeted Get Out The Count (GOTC) efforts;
- Self-response in NRFU "soft launch" areas; what it might mean when NRFU begins nationwide (Aug. 11);
- Areas that have met or surpassed their final 2010 response rates, and areas that are behind their 2010 rates and are most at risk of a rushed NRFU operation;
- Bottom 20 percent of tracts by response rate; and
- Wrapping up / taking stock.
HTC 2020 map news
Links to analyses from prior weeks:
For more information, contact:
Center for Urban Research
at the Graduate Center, City University of New York
All work and materials are supported by a grant from the 2020 Census Project
and developed in partnership with the Leadership Conference Education Fund.