Tuition and Fees
All schedules for tuition and fees are set by the Board of Trustees of The City University of New York and are subject to change by the Board without notice.
For the purposes of determining tuition charges, a student is considered a resident of the state of New York if he or she has his or her principal place of abode in the state of New York for a period of at least 12 consecutive months immediately preceding the first day of classes for the session for which the residency determination is made, states his or her intention to live permanently and maintain his or her principal place of abode in New York state, and is not in the United States on a temporary visa. Documentation of state residency must be provided when registering with Brooklyn College.
The Basic Programs
- New York State residents — $3,540
- Non-New York State residents — $7,200
- New York State residents — $2,360
- Non-New York State residents — $4,800
- Students who have never attended Brooklyn College — $65
- Students who have attended Brooklyn College in the past — $20
- Current Brooklyn College students — no fee
Note: No money is to accompany the application to the Latin/Greek Institute. Instructions regarding payment and registration will be provided upon acceptance to the program. All tuition and fees must be paid in full before the first day of class.