Externally Funded Research Projects
The professors and PhD students associated with the Stone Center benefit from external support for research projects.
Past research projects have been supported by:
• The Alfred P. Sloan Foundation
• The Association for Public Policy Analysis and Management (APPAM)
• The Luxembourg National Research Fund (FNR)
• The National Governors' Association (NGA)
• The Organization for Economic Cooperation and Development (OECD)
• The Professional Staff Congress of CUNY (PSC-CUNY)
• The Russell Sage Foundation (RSF)
• The US Department of Health and Human Services (DHHS)
• The US National Science Foundation (NSF)
• The US Social Security Administration (SSA)
• The World Bank (WB)
Future research awards will be announced here.