Deputy Executive Officer of Au.D. Program
Director of Hunter College Center for Communication Disorders
Primary Teaching Areas:
Tinnitus, Noise Induced Hearing Loss and Hearing Conservation, Audiology for SLPs
- Cascella, P and Vogel, D, (2008) “Student Self-Directed Professional Development as a Formative Assessment Skill”, DIV 10 Perspectives, ASHA, Rockville, MD.
- Neave-DiToro, D; Vogel, DA; Wortsman, SE; and Cascella, PW, (2018) "Risk Management Practices at University Clinics in Communication Sciences and Disorders," Teaching and Learning in Communication Sciences & Disorders: Vol. 2: Iss. 2, Article 3. Available at: https://ir.library.illinoisstate.edu/tlcsd/vol2/iss2/3.
- Scheffler, F, Vogel, DA, Astern, R, Burgess, J, Conneally, T, and Salerno, K, (2006). "Screening for Language and Cognitive Delays and Disorders in Infants and Toddlers", Pediatric Nursing Journal Janetti Publications, Pitman, NJ.
- Simmons, E, Vogel, D, and Millman, G, “Assistive Technology” chapter in Introduction to Clinical Methods in Communication Disorders, 3rd Edition, by R Paul and P Cascella, Paul H Brookes Publishing Co, Baltimore, MD.
- Vogel, D., “Hearing Aids”, Capezuti, E., Malone, M. L., Gardner, D. S., Kahn, A., Baumann, S., The Encyclopedia of Elder Care: The Comprehensive Resource for Geriatric Health and Special Care, 4th Edition.
- Vogel, DA, McCarthy, P, Bratt, G, Brewer, C., (2007) "The History and Current Trends of the Clinical Audiogram", Communication Disorders Review. Vol 1, No 2. Plural Publishing, Inc., San Diego.
- Wilson, MP, Vogel, DA, Edwards, B; (2007). "State Licensure, National Certification and Continuing Education," Seminars in Hearing. Vol 28, No 1. Thieme Medical Publishers, Inc., New York.