Skip to Main Content
Advanced Research Collaborative
Centers & Institutes
Initiatives & Committees
Title IX Awareness
Research Grant News
Office of Communications and Marketing
SUPPORT THE GC
Ways to Give
ABOUT THE GC
Diversity and Inclusion
Building Venues & Particulars
University Center Academic Entities
Governance, Policies & Procedures
Show The Graduate Center Menu
American Museum of Natural History
Bernard M. Baruch College
Brooklyn Botanic Garden
City College of New York
College of Staten Island
Institute for Basic Research in Developmental Disabilities
John Jay College of Criminal Justice
Medgar Evers College
New York Botanical Garden
Ontario Ministry of Natural Resources
Sophie Davis School of Biomedical Medicine
The Graduate Center
Basil, Jennifer A.
- sensory ecology of marine vertebrates
- Role of physical forces in microbiology
Chamberlain, John A.
- Cephalopod paleobiology and evolution; fossil chondrichthyans; functional morphology
- Membrane biochemistry; protein folding
- Membrane adhesion and fusion during mating of unicellular algae
Forlano, Paul M.
- Behavioral neuroendocrinology, cellular and molecular neuroethology of vocal-acoustic communication in fishes, comparative vertebrate neuroanatomy
Gavin, Ray H.
- Cell biology, molecular biology, biochemistry, basal body component
- Evolution and neural mechanisms of behavior - especially learning, stimulus processing, and organization of behavior in time
Grasso, Frank W.
- Conducting research into the neural, ecological & behavioral foundations.
Ikui, Amy E.
- Molecular mechanism of cell division using budding yeast as a model system
Lipke, Peter N.
- Role of functional amyloids in cell adhesion; cell surface architecture in yeast
Marra, John F.
- Phytoplankton ecology, ocean productivity, food resources from the ocean
Muth, Theodore R.
- Host pathogen interaction bacterium
Polle, Juergen E.W.
- Physiology and biotechnology of microalgae
Quadri, Luis E. N.
- Genetics and biochemistry of cell-wall component and secondary metabolite biosynthesis in clinically-relevant mycobacteria
Saxena, Anjana D.
- Nucleolar stress factors, cell cycle regulators, tumor suppressor pathways, ribosome biogenesis, RNA metabolism
- Molecular, Cellular and genetics study of chromosome and centrosome inheritance during meiosis and the early embryonic divisions in C. elegans.
Singh, Shaneen M.
- Bioinformatics, computational biology
- Identify and characterize host factors that interact with retroviral integrase and modulate the results of viral integration
Torrente, Mariana P.
- investigating the molecular mechanisms underpinning neurodegenerative and psychiatric disease, with an emphasis in epigenetics and protein folding
- Sexual Selection and Speciation in Aquatic Systems