Giving to the Ph.D. Program in Computer Science
CUNY GC Ph.D. Program in Computer Science prepares selected students for leadership positions in research and development careers in CS and IT industry, as well as for research and teaching positions in academia institutions.
Our Ph.D. candidates master the CS discipline in its broadest sense, in the same time obtain in depth knowledge of a specialized area and perform independent innovative research in cutting edge fields.
• Over 100 participating faculty members, most of whom are globally recognized scholars
• A rich curriculum that enables students with many technical and theoretical skills in a variety of fields ranging from Algorithm, Artificial Intelligence, Cryptography, Programming Language, Machine Learning, Natural Language Processing, to Computer Vision, Data Visualization, Data Mining, Computer Networks, Information Security, and many more
• Competitive stipends, tuition coverage and benefits, regardless of citizenship;
• Our midtown Manhattan location (5th avenue and 34th street) provides students better access to internship or full-time positions at top research centers and companies across different industries in NY area;
• Our alum network covers most top companies in IT, Finance, and other industries, and many top universities domestically and internationally.
Download our Brochure.
More details about the Program.