Primary Teaching Area
- Social Media Marketing
- Principle of Marketing
- International Marketing
- Internation Marketing Management
- Michael Chattalas and Bernadett Koles (2016), “Globalization and the Convergence of Creativity, Innovation and Entrepreneurship (guest editorial),” Management Research Review, Vol. 39 (2), 134-143.
- Michael Chattalas and Paurav Shukla (2015), “Impact of Value Perceptions on Luxury Purchase Intentions: A Developed Market Comparison,” Luxury Research Journal, Vol. 1 (1), 40-57.
- Michael Chattalas (2015), “National Stereotype Effects on Consumer Expectations and Purchase Likelihood: Competent versus Warm Countries of Origin,” Journal of Business and Retail Management Research, Vol. 10 (1), 1-15.
- Michael Chattalas and Hirokazu Takada (2013), “Warm versus Competent Countries: National Stereotyping Effects on Expectations of Hedonic versus Utilitarian Product Properties,” Place Branding and Public Diplomacy, Vol. 9 (2), 88-97.
PhD- Baruch College, The City University of New York