- History and Philosophy of Social and Psychological Science
- Moral Psychology
- History and Philosophy of Psychopathology
Courses Recently Taught
- Philosophy of Social Science (Fall 2016, Fall 2013, Spring 2011)
- History of Psychology (most semesters)
- Personal Identity (Fall 2015, Fall 2012)
- Moral Psychology (Fall, 2014, Spring 2013, Spring 2011)
A Conceptual History of Psychology: Exploring the Tangled Web. (2nd Ed.) (Cambridge University Press, 2015).
A Conceptual History of Psychology. (McGraw-Hill, 2009).
The Disappearance of the Social in American Social Psychology. (Cambridge University Press, 2004.)
Realism, Identity, and Emotion: Reclaiming Social Psychology (Sage, 1994)
The Mark of the Social, Editor (Rowman and Littlefield, 1997)
The Future of Folk Psychology, Editor (Cambridge University Press, 1991)
Relations and Representations (Routledge, 1991)
Explanation and Experiment in Social Psychological Science (Springer-Verlag, 1989)