- 19th and 20th Century Continental Philosophy
- Feminist Epistemology
- Feminist Theory
- Critical Race Theory
- Post-Colonial Theory
Courses Recently Taught
- Philosophy of Race (Spring 2015)
- New Feminist Epistemologies and Metaphysics (Spring 2014)
- Foucault, Biopolitics, and the Security State (Fall 2012)
- 20th Century Continental Epistemology (Fall 2010)
Visible Identities: Race, Gender, and the Self
(Oxford University Press, 2006).
Real Knowing: New Versions of Coherence Epistemology
(Cornell University Press, 2008 and 1996).
, co-editor, (Routledge, 1993).
editor, (Blackwell, 1998).
Thinking from the Underside of History: Enrique Dussel's Philosophy of Liberation,
co-editor, (Rowman & Littlefield, 2000).
Identities: A Reader,
co-editor, Blackwell, 2003).
Singing in the Fire: Stories of Women in Philosophy,
editor, (Rowman & Littlefield, 2003).
Blackwell Guide to Feminist Philosophy,
co-editor, (Blackwell, 2006).
Identity Politics Reconsidered,
co-editor, (Palgrave/MacMillan, 2006).