ID Cards

In order to get your Student ID card, you will need to provide documentation from the Bursar’s office that your bill is paid (semester validation sticker and printed bill). This service will be provided at One Stop.

Also, you can receive Graduate Center emergency or weather related text and voice alerts via your cell, home phone, or email. Sign up online with CUNY Alert.

Room: 9117
Tel: 212-817-8769
Fax: 212-817-1643
Emergency: 212-817-7777