Obituaries and In Memoriam
C&M will assist with writing and posting in memoriam tributes for faculty and current staff and publishing obituaries for prominent scholars.
IN MEMORIAM TRIBUTES
- Helpful information to include:
- Full name
- Date and location of death
- Cause of death (optional)
- GC affiliation
- Awards and honors
- Names of surviving family members (optional)
- Information about tributes or ways to honor through charity
- C&M removes photo/bio from Faculty Profiles page after 30 days.
Preeminent scholars who have enjoyed success as public intellectuals may merit “news” obituaries in print and online publications such as The New York Times or The Washington Post, for example.
News obituaries will be managed by the Director of Media Relations with the obituary writer of the news organization.
Points of contact should include the executive officer of a GC program and a family member of the deceased.