Compliance and Diversity
The Compliance and Diversity Office is responsible for administering the CUNY Graduate Center’s recruitment, hiring, appointment, and equal opportunity policies and procedures ensuring compliance with related laws, rules, and regulations dealing with human rights. This includes providing the CUNY Graduate Center, Craig Newmark Graduate School of Journalism at CUNY, and Macaulay Honors College communities with training on search procedures and human rights policies, developing and administering the Graduate Center's Affirmative Action Plan, collecting and analyzing employee statistical data, maintaining records and preparing and submitting required internal and external reports, investigating human rights complaints (i.e., sexual harassment, discrimination, etc.), and administering the internal discrimination procedures.
Compliance & Diversity Training
In addition to the links below, please view upcoming Human Resources events on Eventbrite.
Comprehensive Ethics Training Course
This training course is required for all State officers and employees who file an annual Financial Disclosure Statement (FDS).
Ethics Seminar Refresher Training
This is an ongoing training requirment for FDS Filers who have successully completed the CETC course and are rquired to continue their mandatory ethics training requirements.
To schedule training, please contact the Compliance and Diversity Office at 212-817-7410 or email@example.com
Enroll via Eventbrite for upcoming E-SPARC training.
Other Employee Trainings
View our events on Eventbrite.
Recruitment and Retention
The Compliance and Diversity Office is available to assist with recruitment and retention efforts and provide guidance regarding equal employment opportunity and affirmative action policies and procedures.
- Personnel Actions Approval Process
- CUNY Search Committee Guide
- Graduate Center Advertising & Networking Resource Guide
- CUNY Recruitment Resources
- Graduate Center Human Resources
- Classified and Provisional Positions
- Graduate Center EEO Training, Workshops and Presentations
- Recruitment Request Form for Full-Time Positions
- Appointment/Recruitment Request Form for Part-Time Positions
If you believe you have been a victim of discrimination, please print, fill out and return the following form. Please also review the Legal Justifications for Filing a Complaint of Discrimination.
For the GC Community
Find important resources below:
- GC's Lactation Room
- Lactation Room Policy
- CUNY Lactation Room Procedures
- Notice of Non-Discrimination
- Title IX Awareness
- SPARC Training Program for Students
- CUNY Students' Bill of Rights
- Title IX: Sexual Assault, Stalking and Domestic and Intimate Partner Violence
- Resources for Victims/Survivors of Sexual Violence
- CUNY Procedures for Implementing Reasonable Accommodations and Academic Adjustments
- Other CUNY Policies