Download the Maintenance Windows policy or review the policy below.
The timeframes identified are reserved for maintenance activities on existing IT resources and implementation of new IT services for the Graduate Center.
- Wednesday mornings, 2:00 am – 5:00 am applies to all systems
- Sunday mornings, 8:00 am – 12:00 noon applies to targeted systems on an as-needed basis, announced in advance and documented on the IT website
Semiannually – GC Fifth
- 2nd Sunday in January, 8:00 am – 6:00 pm applies to all systems
- 2nd Sunday in July, 8:00 am – 6:00 pm applies to all systems
Semiannually – GC ASRC
- 2nd Sunday in March, 8:00 am – 6:00 pm applies to all systems
- 3rd Sunday in October, 8:00 am – 6:00 pm applies to all systems.
Designated IT staff will take the following steps to communicate regarding the semiannual maintenance windows to the Graduate Center community and Central Office:
- Send email notification to impacted segment of the Graduate Center
- Notify key Central Office CIS staff Contact specific internal stakeholders
- Add IT notices to the IT website
- Post to IT Facebook and Twitter pages