Applications Now Open for NanoBioNYC Traineeship Program
The program is open to CUNY Ph.D. students in STEM who are interested in bio-inspired nanoscience research.
NanoBioNYC builds on advanced experimental and computational nanoscience and bioscience carried out by research-competitive CUNY faculty members to develop groundbreaking bio-nanoscience solutions to address urgent issues relating to human and planetary health.
Students will choose to work with a participating faculty mentor from the CUNY colleges — Brooklyn College, City College, College of Staten Island, Hunter College, Lehman College, Queens College, York College — and the Graduate Center's Advanced Science Research Center.
Learn More About NanoBioNYC
Email us to have your application fee waived!
- Ph.D. Program in Chemistry – January 1, 2023
- Ph.D. Program in Biochemistry – January 1, 2023
- Ph.D. Program in Physics – January 10, 2023
(Click here for more info)
- Green Energy Solutions
- Interfacing Nanotechnology and Biology
- Bio-Inspired Design of Green Functional Materials
- Cross-Cutting Computational Research
Internships at partnering companies includding Estee Lauder, IBM, and more.
- Government or Academic Laboratories
Internships at partnering institutions such as Brookhaven National Lab, Air Force Research Lab, Strathclyde University, and more.
Participate in NSF I-Corps to explore the commercial potential of Ph.D. dissertation research projects.