Request Cleared4 CUNY Access Pass for Recurring Visitors
Updated on 9/28/2022
To protect the health and safety of the Graduate Center community, CUNY’s visitor policy requires all visitors to provide proof of being fully vaccinated against COVID-19 or provide proof of a negative COVID-19 PCR test from a licensed facility taken within the seven days prior to visiting a CUNY site.
Recurring Visitors: Recurring visitors, those who are coming to the Graduate Center for reoccurring campus visits (e.g., participation in research, multi-day colloquia/seminars, etc.) or the Graduate Center is an assigned work location (vendors/contractors), should request a CLEARED4 CUNY Access Pass for Visitors.
Recurring visitors include individuals who are emerita faculty, visiting scholars/professors, vendors or contractors who are coming to the Graduate Center regularly to participate in scholarly work or work on campus as part of a contract or project (e.g., capital projects/maintenance).
Please note that this form is valid only for access to the Graduate Center.
How Do I Request a CUNY Graduate Center Access Pass for a Recurring Visitor?
- Complete the form below to submit your request. Your request will be received and reviewed by Public Safety and the Graduate Center team that reviews and approves proof of COVID-19 vaccination.
- Your visitor will receive an email that contains information about the Cleared4 system. how to register their account and how to upload proof of vaccination.
- Once the account has been registered and proof of vaccination has been submitted, the submission will be reviewed to determine if a CUNY Access Pass will be issued.
- Once the submission has been approved, visitors can either print out a copy of the CUNY Access Pass, or display it on a phone to scan at a kiosk or show to CUNY officials that the pass is valid for campus entry.
- For access protocols to other campuses, contact the respective campus coordinator.
Consecutive-day visitors, those who are coming to the Graduate Center for multiple days in the span of one week, must provide proof that they are fully vaccinated or have had a negative COVID-19 molecular (PCR) test performed by an accredited lab taken no more than 7 days prior to the visit. Day visitors may present proof of vaccination by presenting a CDC Vaccination Card or the NYS Excelsior Pass, or may present proof of a negative COVID-19 PCR test by presenting a copy of the lab results.
Consecutive-day visitors include individuals who are prospective students, guest speakers, researchers, or participants in research, or members of the public who are attending a public program or campus event. Questions can be addressed to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Hosts of consecutive-day visitors must inform the Office of Public Safety of who is coming to the Graduate Center by sending an email that includes the visitors name and purpose of the visit to email@example.com with a copy to firstname.lastname@example.org at least 24 hours before the scheduled visit.
The CUNY Graduate Center will continue to follow New York State’s and the University’s COVID-19 protocols. At this time, CUNY does not require face masks. Anyone who would like to continue wearing masks in any settings is welcome to do so at any time. Masks are available on campuses. At the Graduate Center you can request a mask at the lobby’s front desk and at the main desk in the library.
Regardless of your vaccination status, if you are feeling sick, get tested and stay home. If you have tested positive for COVID-19, regardless of your vaccination status, you must stay home and isolate for five days. If you have been exposed to someone with COVID-19, you must wear a well-fitting mask around others for your time at the Graduate Center.
Maintaining up-to-date COVID-19 vaccination status is the single most important thing you can do to protect yourself and keep the Graduate Center Community safe.
CUNY expects all students, faculty, staff, and visitors to follow CUNY’s COVID-19 Safety Guidance.