- Assistant Professor, Psychology
- Assistant Professor, Biology
- Assistant Professor, Computer Science
- Assistant Professor, Neuroscience
- Assistant Professor, Cognitive Neuroscience
- Systems, Statistical analysis of large-scale ext racellular recordings, the study of neuronal circuits and their models, neural coding
- Ph.D., Applied Mathematics, Brown University
Professor Amarasingham received his Ph.D. in Applied Mathematics from Brown and completed his postdoctoral training in Neuroscience at Rutgers. His current research interests span topics in statistics as well as neural coding and computation, with an emphasis on questions raised by large-scale neurophysiological data sets, and their implications for our understanding of the dynamics and functional properties of neuronal circuits.