- Level II, Art History
- Student Representative, Art History
- Latin American and Latinx Art, Early Modern and Modern art
- Art of the Americas, the Black Atlantic, institutional critique, critical race art history
- M.A., Curatorial Practices and the Public Sphere, University of Southern California
- M.Ed., UCLA
- B.A., Political Science/Ethnic Studies, UC Berkeley
Prior to joining the program, Bianca was an educator and independent curator. A former K-16 educator in Los Angeles, her work is deeply informed by her training in culturally relevant and responsive pedagogy. Her research interests include history, race and ethnicity, foodways, diaspora, education and pedagogy, critical theory, film, and visual culture. Bianca is also a single mother raising her daughter, Paloma.