- Professor Emerita, Economics
- Women's Health, Health Care, Aging
- Ph.D., Columbia University.
- C. Muller, Health Care and Gender -- BOOK -- Russell Sage Foundation, 1990, (paperback 1992).
- C. Muller, Methodological Issues in Health Economics Research Relevant to Women, DHEW Publication No. 77-3138. Reprinted in Women and Health, January-February 1976 (US) and Social Science & Medicine vol. 2 1977 (Great Britain).
- C. Muller, The Overmedicated Society: Forces in the marketplace for medical care, Science, vol. 176, 1972.
- C. Muller, F.S. Jaffe, and M.G. Kovar, Reproductive Efficiency as a Social Indicator, International Journal of Health Services, vol. 6, no. 3, 1976.
- C. Muller, Review of Twenty Years of Research on Medical Care Utilization, Health Services Research, June 1986, Part 1.
- C. ]Muller, Ways of Knowing: Reflections of a Health Economist, Medical Care, October 1993.
- C. Muller, P. Worthington, The Time Structure of Capital Formation: Design and Construction of Municipal Hospital Projects, Inquiry, vol. VI, no. 2, June 1969.
- C. F. Muller, C. L. Caton, Economic Costs of Schizophrenia: A Post-Discharge Study, Medical Care, January 1983.
- C. Muller, Testimony, Hearings on Barriers to Health Care for Older Americans, Subcommittee on Health of the Elderly of the Special Committee on Aging, U.S. Senate, 93rd Congress, First Session, March 6, 1973.
- C. Muller, Socioeconomic Outcomes of Restricted Access to Abortion, American Journal of Public Health, June 1971.
- Population Censuses As an Information Source on the Economic Activity of the Elderly, prepared for the United Nations Expert Group on the 2000 World Population and Housing Census Programme, UN, (meeting September, 1996).