- Philosophy of Physics
- History & Philosophy of Science (HPS)
- History of Philosophy of Science (HOPOS)
- Science & Technology
- Classical Music & Jazz (including performing and composing)
- Single-malt Whiskey
- Terrestrial (and hopefully soon: Extra-terrestrial) Exploration
- Bacciagaluppi, G. & Crull, E. (forthcoming) The Einstein Paradox: The Debate on Nonlocality and Incompleteness in 1935. Cambridge University Press.
- Crull, E. (forthcoming) God and the Problem of Quantum Physics. Element Series, Cambridge University Press.
- Crull, E. & Peterson, E., eds. (forthcoming) History and Philosophy of Science: 1750 to 1900. Bloomsbury Academic.
- Crull, E. & Bacciaglauppi, G., eds. (2017) Grete Hermann: Between Physics and Philosophy. Springer.
- Crull, E. (forthcoming) "Realism with Quantum Faces: The Leggett-Garg inequalities as a case study for Feyerabend's views", International Studies in the Philosophy of Science.
- Crull, E. (2022) "The Philosophical Significance of Decoherence", Oxford Research Encyclopedia of Physics.
- Crull, E. (2022) "Grete Hermann's Interpretation of Quantum Mechanics", Oxford Handbook of the History of Quantum Interpretations.
Crull, E. (2015) "Less Interpretation and More Decoherence in Quantum Gravity and Inflationary Cosmology", Foundations of Physics.
Bacciagaluppi, G., Crull, E. & Maroney, O. (2017) "Jordan's Derivation of Blackbody Fluctuations", Studies in the History and Philosophy of Science.
Bacciagaluppi, G. & Crull, E. (2009) "Heisenberg (and Schrödinger, and Pauli) on Hidden Variables, Studies in the History and Philosophy of Science (2009)
Brading, K. & Crull, E. (2017) "Epistemic Structural Realism and Poincaré's Philosophy of Science, HOPOS: The Journal of the International Society for the History of Philosophy of Science