- Assistant Medical Professor, Biology
- Assistant Medical Professor, Psychology
- Assistant Medical Professor, Neuroscience
- Assistant Medical Professor, Cognitive Neuroscience
- Prognostic MRI biomarkers of neurodegeneration and cognitive decline after traumatic brain injury. Mechanisms of neuromodulation in traumatic brain injury.
My lab uses state-of-the-art neuroimaging and neuropsychological methods to investigate various neurorehabilitation issues in traumatic brain injury. Research topics include: 1) understanding the nature and extent of cognitive deficits resulting from traumatic brain injury; 2) identifying neural correlates and predictors of natural recovery from traumatic brain injury, and 3) revealing the mechanisms of various interventions (brain stimulation, psychoactive drugs, and cognitive training) for individuals with traumatic brain injury.