My main areas of interest and publication are Latin poetry, especially that of Horace and Catullus, classics pedagogy, women in antiquity, and reception studies. I am coeditor (with Sarah Pomeroy) of the "Women in Antiquity" series from Oxford University Press. My current research includes further work on Catullus and a book under contract with Bloomsbury on the Greek myth based dances of Martha Graham and her collaboration with Isamu Noguchi.
- coeditor, New Directions in the Study of Women in the Greco-Roman World, Oxford University Press
- coeditor, Genderd Dynamics in Latin Love Poetry, Johns Hopkins University Press
- Time and the Erotic in Horace’s Odes, Duke University Press
- “Cave of the Heart,” The Medea of Martha Graham and Isamu Noguchi: Twentieth-Century Classical Reception in the Visual and Performance Arts, New Voices in Classical Reception Studies
- My current book project (under contract with Bloomsbury Academic) is a study of Martha Graham’s Greek myth-based dances and her collaboration with Isamu Noguchi.