- Associate Professor, Urban Education
- Youth inquiry
- civic engagement
- multi-modal literacy practices
- Ed.D., Teachers College, Columbia University
- M.A., University of Kansas
- B.A., William Jewell College
Dr. Tiffany DeJaynes is an Associate Professor of English Education and the Director of the Center for School-College Collaboratives at Lehman College. Her research focuses on youth inquiry, civic engagement, and multimodal literacy practices. Her work has appeared in the Journal of Adolescent and Adult Literacy, English Teaching and Practice & Critique, and English Journal, where she edits a column called “Reimagining Research.” She holds an Ed.D. from Teachers College, Columbia University, an M.A. from the University of Kansas, and a B.A. from William Jewell College.