Academic Review Committee
Faculty Nomination for Appointment
- Nomination for Appointment - Certificate Program
- Nomination for Appointment - Doctoral Faculty
- Nomination for Appointment - Master's Faculty
- Application for Fellowship Award (Sabbatical)
- Application for Scholar Incentive Award
- Application for Special Leave of Absence without Pay
Faculty Travel and Research Fund
- Application for Travel Allowance
- Payment Request cover sheet form
- Accounts Payable policies and forms
- Report of Final Exam (Humanities and Social Sciences)
- Approval of Revised Dissertation (Humanities and Social Sciences)
Reimbursement and Fund Request Forms
- Application for IRS Individual Taxpayer ID Number
- Local Travel Reimbursement
- New Fund Request Form - Within the Graduate Center Foundation
Updated 30 June 2015
Viewing and Downloading Forms: All the forms listed below are PDF files (i.e., files in Portable Document Format). Your web browser must be configured with the freely available Acrobat Reader plug-in to open a form automatically within your browser's window. Double click on the form you want to view or download. The form will open. To save a copy, click on the "Save a copy" button . Select the location where you want to save the file, then click "Save." Forms saved to disk can be opened later with Acrobat Reader, printed and completed by hand or on a typewriter.
Tips for Using the PDF Fill-in Forms: The forms available here for download use the features provided with Adobe Acrobat Reader. To view, complete and print the fill-in forms, version 4.0 or later of Acrobat Reader must be installed on your computer. You should note that although Acrobat Reader allows you to view and complete the fill-in form, it does not allow you to save your completed forms to your hard drive or any other storage device.
Completing a form: A PDF fill-in form can be completed either on- or offline with Acrobat Reader. If you are online and Acrobat Reader is configured to open a file automatically within your browser's window, click on the form you want to complete. Otherwise, invoke Acrobat Reader directly to open a form you have previously saved to disk.
Then, select the hand tool from the Acrobat toolbar menu. You can use the hand tool to move the page around so that you can view all the areas on it.
Position the hand pointer inside a form field and click. The I-beam pointer allows you to type text. The arrow pointer allows you to select a field, a check box, a radio button, or an item from a list.
Press Tab to go to the next field.
Press Shift + Tab to go to the previous field.
Make sure you cursor is not inside a form field before printing your form. If a form field is active (contains the blinking bar) the contents will not print.
If the fill-in form is displayed within your web browsers window, be sure to use the printer button on the Acrobat Reader toolbar menu to print the form instead of your web browsers print function.